Hi! I’m Gillian Hill (I go by Gill, pronounced Jill. It’s a British thing!).
Do you have a business that you love, but you struggle to explain your services in writing? Or maybe you’ve pieced together website pages or articles, but they don’t seem to capture what you really want to say. I am a general copywriter. I know niching is a thing right now, and I understand why. But I do this job because I love to talk to business owners, get to the heart of what you do and why, and then communicate that on to your customers on websites, in articles or blog posts, and in emails or newsletters. I know the tricks and techniques to persuade customers to buy (most copywriters do), but I want to understand you first. My particular skills are listening, learning about you, and then translating that without losing your drive and energy.
I’ve worked on a number of projects for local businesses and online companies, including
- Styling Guide for a local photography company
- E-book for my own blog, Outdoors Mama
- Web-copy for Glean & co
- Web-copy (including home page, about me page, services pages) for several other companies (sites in development, contact me if you’d like to see the wording)
- I blog at Outdoors Mama about parenting and how to get outdoors with kids. The blog has been running since September 2017 and I post twice weekly with tips and tricks to encourage families to enjoy the outdoors and reap the benefits personally and within family relationships.
- I have written guest posts for a number of other blogs
Work with me!
Interested in using my services? Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to chat about your needs and how I can help.